Western SaharaInformation/Travel Guide



Discover Western Sahara in this map. The most exciting sights, the best hotels, a diverse nightlife, recommended restaurants and more for your Western Sahara vacation. Updated constantly, free and available for desktop/smartphone/tablet.

Western Sahara is a disputed territory on the northwest coast of Africa. About 20% of the territory is controlled by the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (SADR); the remaining 80% is occupied and administered by neighboring Morocco. It has a surface area of 266,000 square kilometres (103,000 sq mi). It is the second most sparsely populated country in the world and most sparsely in Africa, mainly consisting of desert flatlan... (read more on Wikipedia)

Area: 266,000.00 km² | Elevation: 237 m



07:06 AM
MAD
62° F

Map (3 locations, show in full screen)





Information




Comments (0)

You can add comments for this map below. Are there important locations missing or is some data incorrect/outdated? Do you have suggestions that might be helpful for other travelers? We´d be glad to get your feedback. More information about data privacy, netiquette can be found here.

Additional maps: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde / Cape Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Réunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe